About the MIT Professional & Executive Learning Website
This website is a catalog of MIT courses and programs developed for professionals. Our programs, available in a variety of formats, provide you with the knowledge and tools needed to learn new skills and advance your career and your organization. You will learn from and interact with MIT faculty, industry experts, and learners from across the globe. This catalog includes courses and programs from MIT Bootcamps, MIT Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL, as part of MIT Schwarzman College of Computing), MIT Professional Education, MIT Sloan Executive Education, MIT xPRO, and other departments across MIT.
Our courses/programs empower you to:
- Access content from world-renowned faculty and experts in multiple formats
- Build job-relevant skills through application-focused offerings
- Experience peer-to-peer interactions and grow your network
- Receive a professional certificate from MIT and non-degree credits to bolster your resume
- Position your organization for future growth
Find the complete library of MIT’s online, in person, and blended courses/programs:
Learn more about the different departments at MIT offering these courses/programs:
- MIT Bootcamp: We bring a hands-on, intellectually rigorous MIT experience to you. Work alongside peers, carefully selected from around the globe, to build a venture while learning from MIT instructors, experts, and coaches.
- MIT Computer Science & Artificial Intelligence Lab (CSAIL, as part of MIT Schwarzman College of Computing): CSAIL pioneers research in computing that improves the way people work, play, and learn.
- MIT Professional Education: Lifelong learning opportunities for technology and engineering professionals across the globe - from on-campus, online, live virtual, international location, or company sites.
- MIT Sloan Executive Education: Offering online and in-person courses and Executive Certificates that address the business needs and goals of executives, high potential managers, and mid-career technical or business professionals and organizations worldwide.
- MIT xPRO: online courses and programs that leverage content from world-renowned experts and MIT faculty, and are accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Online - learn anytime, anywhere, and complete courses at your pace. Lectures and content are pre-recorded to consume on-demand. There are still registration/enrollment deadlines, and some assignments need to be completed by a certain deadline. Some courses are self-paced.
- Live Online/Live Virtual: participate and complete your professional course/program live and in real-time. Learn from faculty, network with other learners, and utilize collaborative tools in real-time. Courses are at scheduled times.
- In-person: Attend an in-person professional course/program at MIT, or at other locations. With the current COVID-19 outbreak, all in-person courses/programs have been moved to Live Online/Live Virtual until further notice.
- Blended: Course work is completed both online and in-person.